Gallery: member of ARTWORKS Gallery in Sandpoint ID : artworks gallery.com
Publications & media:
- "Encaustic Works 2012 - A biennial exhibition in print", published by R&F Handmade Paints and curated by Joanne Mattera.
- "Authentic Visual Voices: Contemporary Paper & Encaustic" by Catherine Nash, 2013
- "Oregon Art Beat": featured artist on Oregon Public Broadcasting television show in May 2011
- "Embracing Encaustic" by Linda Robertson Womack, e-book 2015 and book 2008
- "This Dirty Little Heart" by B.T. Shaw, cover art, published 2008
- Oregon Home Magazine, artist profile in Nov./ Dec. 2006 issue
- 2016 Northwind Art Center, Port Townsend, WA, "Prescence/Abscence" an 8-person invitational exhibit of artists using encaustic.
- 2014 Waterstone Gallery, Portland:"Hidden and Reaveled", a 3-person exhibit
- 2013 12x16 Gallery, Portland, group invitational exhibit
- 2013 Lake Oswego Festival of the Arts “Artists’ Vision: 50 Squared”, an invitational exhibit.
- 2015, 14,13,12 & 11 Sitka Art Invitational: exhibit benefiting Sitka Center on the Oregon coast.
- 2012 Island Museum of Art, Friday Harbor, WA: “Waxed”, a 10-person invitational exhibit.
- 2012 University of Portland, Buckley Center Gallery: “There Was a Tree”, two-person show.
- 2012 Portland Center for Performing Arts: “Come to Your Senses”, a group exhibit of encaustic art.
- 2011, 09, 07 & 06 Portland Open Studios: a juried event of artists opening their studios to the public.
- 2010 23 Sandy Gallery in Portland, OR: “Hands and Minds”, a solo exhibit of mixed media paintings.
- 2010 Anka Gallery in Portland, OR: “Entangled”, a 4-person show.
- 2010 Lake Oswego Festival of the Arts: “Luminous Layers”, a juried show of contemporary encaustic art.